Citywide Offers Walk-in Cooler & Freezer Repair & Installation
Our technicians are continuously trained and certified by factory reps to stay informed with the constant changes that the industry faces in the service of walk in coolers. If you are experiencing an issue with your walk-in freezer, or any other commercial appliance, you can turn to the experts at Citywide for fast and reliable service. We understand that a broken walk-in cooler or freezer is more than just a minor inconvenience when you have a business to run, which is why we want to help you diagnose the problem as quickly as possible, on your schedule. Unlike our competition...we list our prices upfront. No hidden costs or upcharges.
Our Service Call Charge is $85.00
- Service Call Charge is $85.00
- NO truck charge like most refrigeration companies in Chicago
- Includes full diagnostic of the refrigeration system of both electrical and mechanical sides
- We provide upfront pricing. We give you an exact price for repairs.
- 2-year warranty on all repairs. Other companies offer 3 months.
- We stock 1000's of refrigeration parts to save you time and money!
- Our pricing will NOT be beat. We will price-match any quote you have.
AC compressor pressure readings being taken at Dolton Bowl in Dolton, Il
Relay Contactor Replacement on Beverage Aire 3 Door Reach-In at Big Star in Wicker Park
Walk In cooler door hardware adjustment at Snarfs in the Chicago Loop
Citywide is also the ‘go-to’ place for all of your walk-in cooler/ freezer repairs, installation and replacement part needs. Your commercial walk-in cooler and freezer protect thousands of dollars in inventory, storing food safely for your customers. If you work in the foodservice industry, you know just how crucial a well-functioning freezer really is. Common problems with Walk-In Coolers/Freezers are Ice on the Coil, Compressor Short Cycling, Won’t Keep Accurate Temperature, Water on the Floor.